Our lost property office is located at the Tower Ramparts Travel Shop,
Tel: 0800 919390
To provide a clean, healthy and safe environment for all customers and to comply with the law Ipswich Buses operates a NO SMOKING policy on it’s vehicles. Electronic “vaporizing” devices are also not permitted.
Code of Practice
When you forward us comments, complaints or suggestions regarding our services we use them to monitor our performance and identify areas for improvement. We will respond in the following manner:
- All complaints are forwarded to the Managing Director and logged into our system
- We will deal with all complaints, a written reply will be sent within five working days
- If it appears that a reply cannot be sent in five working days, we will acknowlege the complaint within two working days and will outline an expected timescale for a further response
- Where we fall short of the high standards we set ourselves, we will apologise, where appropriate relevant compensation will be sent
- Where the complaint refers to another transport operators services we will forward the details to them, with an acknowlegement to the sender.
- A copy of our full complaints and comments procedure is available from the enquiry office, Tower Ramparts, Ipswich
- If you remain dissatisfied with how we deal with your comments we suggest that you contact the Bus Appeals Body, who will take an independent view of the matter. We agree to abide by any decision or finding of the Bus Appeals Body