Join our team!
We are looking for happy and enthusiastic people who have a flair for customer service and relish the challenge of combing their customer care skills with driving large vehicles in urban and rural environments.
Applications are welcomed from both existing license holders and those wishing to train for their license.
If you would like to join our team, please email email@example.com and request an application form.
Current positions open:
Bus Drivers Wanted
We are currently recruiting for bus drivers to join our team.
We are an established bus company that is still growing, we operate bus services all year round in Ipswich and South Suffolk, with over 110 years’ experience in moving people around. Successful candidates will join a friendly, professional and welcoming team.
The bus driver role involves:
- Working 39 hours a week (Sunday – Saturday)
- 4 or 5 day week rota, with working hours between 04:30 – 23:59
- Salary range: from £9.00 per hour
- Operating double decker/single decker buses on urban and rural routes
This is an excellent opportunity for new and professional bus drivers not to be missed.
Contact: Please send in your CV and completed application form to as soon as possible to 7 Constantine Road IP1 2DL or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about this role please contact Andrew Cook on 0800 919390.
Fuel Pump Attendant
- Hours: 18 hours per week (Monday to Saturday) 17:30 – 20:30 hours
- Salary range: £7.70 per hour
- Pension scheme
- 20 day holiday (pro-rata)
- Location: Ipswich Buses at 7 Constantine Road, Ipswich
Contact: Any enquiry, please contact Ipswich Buses on 01473 344816